DELIVERING STRENGTH AND STYLE
In the competitive automotive dealership business, time and image equal success. Tilt-up construction offers owners an efficient building system, as well as the freedom to incorporate their corporate identity into the exterior finish. Column-free interior walls allow for open space and maximum floor utilization for offices, storage, showroom and service areas. A durable concrete exterior also provides long-term value and energy efficiency.
* We have detected that you may not have everything you need to view the page correctly. Please see our site requirements below.
Site requirements for consteel.com
We make use of features found in Macromedia Flash Player version 9 and higher. You will not be able to see the site without this player.
Download it now for free:
- Architectural freedom allows dealerships to creatively project their corporate image.
- Tilt-up ensures economical construction and faster occupancy.
- Column-free interior walls provide unobstructed office, showroom and work areas.
- Durable concrete walls minimize vandalism, illegal entry and maintenance.
- The natural fire resistance of concrete reduces insurance premiums.
- The inherent heat-sink properties of concrete minimize energy costs.