Manufacturing / Industrial
DURABILITY BUILT IN
Manufacturing and industrial facilities have been an established stronghold of the tilt-up construction industry. The natural durability, reduced maintenance and solid security of concrete tilt-up walls offer lasting value. The CON/STEEL system refines these traditional benefits to offer a cost-effective, schedule sensitive, design-build process that ensures quality and value are delivered in full measure to the building owner.
* We have detected that you may not have everything you need to view the page correctly. Please see our site requirements below.
Site requirements for consteel.com
We make use of features found in Macromedia Flash Player version 9 and higher. You will not be able to see the site without this player.
Download it now for free:
- Column-free walls provide unobstructed racking and maxium floor utilization.
- The natural durability of concrete walls minimizes building maintenance.
- Concrete walls are naturally fire-resistant, reducing insurance premiums.
- Wall panels are easily retrofitted to accommodate new openings or repositioned for building additions.
- Architectural flexibility enhances value.
- Concrete walls offer a solid deterrent to vandalism and illegal entry.
- Wall panels are constructed and formed using locally produced materials.