BUILDING FOR FUN
The inherent durability of concrete wall panels make them nearly impossible to damage, even with the abuses recreational facilities withstand from sports and other leisure activities. Plus, load-bearing tilt-up walls provide for spacious environments, which are free of perimeter columns. Combine this with the benefits of efficient, cost-effective construction and increased long-term value and the result is a wise building investment.
* We have detected that you may not have everything you need to view the page correctly. Please see our site requirements below.
Site requirements for consteel.com
We make use of features found in Macromedia Flash Player version 9 and higher. You will not be able to see the site without this player.
Download it now for free:
- The natural heat-sink properties of concrete minimize energy costs and maintain indoor environments.
- Clear-span interiors provide unobstructed recreation space, spanning 140 feet and more.
- Concrete interiors are less subject to damage and easier to wash down.
- Designers can choose from a variety of architectural finishes to express a distinctive theme.
- The long-term value of tilt-up buildings are a preferred investment in the eyes of lending institutions.
- Structural capability of tilt-up delivers increased interior flexibility.