BUILDING RETAIL IDENTITY
In the retail business, time, cost and image determine success. Tilt-up construction allows retailers to meet aggressive occupancy schedules in a cost-effective manner. Plus, the tilt-up method provides retailers with architectural options that accentuate corporate identity. Since concrete arrives at the construction site in liquid form, it offers limitless possibilities for architectural expression. Saving time and money equals better business.
* We have detected that you may not have everything you need to view the page correctly. Please see our site requirements below.
Site requirements for consteel.com
We make use of features found in Macromedia Flash Player version 9 and higher. You will not be able to see the site without this player.
Download it now for free:
- Architectural freedom allows retailers to creatively project their corporate image.
- Tilt-up ensures economical construction and faster occupancy.
- Durable concrete walls minimize vandalism, illegal entry and maintenance.
- Column-free interior walls provide unobstructed displays and inventory.
- The natural fire resistance of concrete reduces insurance premiums.
- The inherent heat-sink properties of concrete minimize energy costs.